I could live there now, right over under the blues and purples...maybe move over by the greens every once in a while for a change of season. Put the piano in the corner with the blacks and whites and hope they won't notice.
There was SO much great fabric, it was a little overwhelming. Faced with so many fantastic options, the project ideas just start rushing into my head and I get a little tipsy thinking about all the possibilities.
Who needs alcohol when fabric can do the trick? Not necessarily a cheaper addiction, but it's much easier on the liver.
They've always had a great collection of Kaffee Fassett fabrics, and it looks like Westminster has jumped on the pre-cut bandwagon with "Westies," 6.5" strips packaged in different color ways. I'd never seen them before, and found the greens and purples hard to resist. Besides, it would have been rude to leave empty-handed after drinking in all that color...
I feel a Log Cabin coming on!
Happy New Year, everybody!


1 comment:
Hi Kate! Glad you like our new digs and very happy you found something to take home! We actually cut and package the "Westies" ourselves at the store. Come and see us the next time you're in town and enjoy your fabric! Thanks!!
Post a Comment