They also brought some old favorites for us to see. To be able to touch these and run our hands over the quilting was an added bonus! Kits for all of the following are available on their website.
"Call Me Crazy"
"Call Me Crazy" back/quilting detail
"Leaves"
"Raindrops" up close
These two do a phenomenal collaborative job with color and value and achieving the look of transparency in their pieces, and their quilting really has a great organic feel. If you're not familiar with their work, it's definitely worth checking out!











7 comments:
Nice quilts! Thanks for sharing. Looks like I'm buying another book!
I just love Weeks and Bill!! Lucky you is right!! I am so looking forward to their book coming out, can't wait!
Oh, you WERE lucky! To see their quilts (and quilting) up close and personal...how cool. I'm really impressed with the transparency they've achieved in those quilts! Wow. I do admire their work. I'll definitely be checking out their new book!
Wow. I am drooling over these quilts. I can't wait to take a look at the book. Thanks for sharing these terrific pix.
What fabulous quilts..thank you for sharing them with us. Those are just up my street!
Wow, how lucky can you be? I don't have their book, but I've loved what I've seen of their work in magazines!
Thank you for sharing with us - lots of beauties!
; )
Post a Comment