I'm not sure where this idea came from.
I was watching "Oprah" yesterday morning and it just popped into my head, in full color even. I didn't see anything on her set (consciously, anyway) to trigger it, though David Arquette did have a funky tattoo on his left forearm that may have played a part. I'm not giving either one of them credit for this, however.
Is it sad to admit I start my day with Oprah? Well, technically, I start it with NPR and then Oprah, but still.
At any rate, the idea was there so I ran with it, did a quick mock-up in PowerPoint (yes, I'm that much of a geek, I sketch most of my ideas on my computer) and started cutting.
We'll see if I like it as much in real life as I do on paper.
Friday, February 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Looks interesting!! Can't wait to see it!!
Love the colors -- will be fun to see it unfold. But Powerpoint? Never thought of that! I have a Mac and EQ doesn't work on Macs, so maybe I'll give this a try.
I have EQ5 don't have a clue how to work it, but maybe I will try Powerpoint.
This looks interesting - but even more interesting would be a tutorial on how to sketch your designs in Powerpoint!! Now that I'd REALLY like to see!!
Post a Comment