It seems like I'd just started on my little batik project, and then all the announcements hit: FIVE babies due this spring/summer and two weddings! Rather than spring into action, I think I was numbed at the prospect of all that sewing and spent the month in denial.
It's going to be a busy few months! I have a couple projects in the planning stages, one with fabric purchased and one in progress, but encountered a snag with it this weekend: I didn't have enough coordinating prints for the tarragon Kona. But instead of going out to buy more fabric (because I really, truly do not need any more fabric in my house), I got out the PaintStiks and stencils and made some.
Cute, huh? I kind of wish I'd done these for the whole quilt!
Monday, February 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That's so cool!
Beautiful! And a great idea too. Now you need to do something like this for yourself, when you finish all those baby quilts! LOL Hope things are going well with them. Sounds like "pedal to the metal" time to me. Good luck!
Post a Comment